Position: Administrative Assistant (Philadelphia)
Reports to: C.E.O.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
CID Entertainment is looking for an individual to directly assist the company's founder and CEO with all administrative and personal needs contributing to overall success of the company. This individual will contribute to the organization and productivity of the executive team.
DETAILED DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintaining calendar(s) and monitoring schedule(s)
- Coordinating meetings and calls
- Conducting research
- Booking/coordinating travel
- Administrative tasks (data entry, note-taking, expense reports, etc.)
- Enhancing productivity and organization for CEO
- Minimum one (1) year experience as an Administrative/Executive Assistant
- Reliability and versatility are necessary
- Computer Wiz (Mac & PC)
- Faultless attention to detail
- Proven problem solving skills
- Demonstrates initiative to find answers independently
- Extreme organization (personally and professionally)
- Music/entertainment industry experience is a plus
- Solid administrative skills
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent, professional verbal and written communication
- Multi-tasking should be a hobby
- Creative thinker
- Ability to excel in reading situations, people and anticipating needs
- Downtown Philadelphia, with regular domestic and potentially international travel.
- Strong candidates for this position will exhibit confidence, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to correctly prioritize multiple projects with a proactive approach.
- This is a full time position with some hours being outside the typical business day. Position will require some weekends and travel.
CID Entertainment is the preeminent festival and tour VIP and travel package provider in North America. We super-serve core fans, bringing them together to experience their favorite live experiences. This strengthens the fan community, builds clients' brands, and drives incremental profit with minimal hassle to the event producers. Clients include many major domestic and international artists and festival promoters.
We are a group of passionate and dedicated hard workers that do whatever it takes to bring the best experience to our guests at every event. We are music fans, former tour managers, ticketing experts, customer service specialists, production gurus and much more. Our wide range of experience both in front of and behind the stage give us the knowledge we need to anticipate the needs and desires of our guests and the ability to deliver top-notch service.
Clients include: Coachella, Kenny Chesney, Muse, Lollapalooza, George Strait, Austin Food & Wine Festival, Gentlemen of the Road, Victoria Justice, Bonnaroo, Tim McGraw, Yo Gabba Gabba, Kings of Leon, Metallica, Austin City Limits.
To apply, email cover letter and resume with the subject "Administrative Assistant" to: email@example.com.
More Career Opportunities »