Customer Service Intern Job Description (Philadelphia)
Intern will focus on assisting customer service team on everything that is customer service. Internships are available for college credit only.
Duties will include:
- Field and resolve incoming telephone calls and emails
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and be nice to people
- Perform customer verifications
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Manage customers' accounts
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions in our Filemaker system
- Be pleasant in the workplace
- Record details of actions taken
- Manage administration
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
Requirements for the position are as follows:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Excel
- Customer service experience a plus
- Database experience a plus
- Must live in or around Philadelphia
Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite is required. Experience with Filemaker (or other database software), Email Marketing software a plus but not necessary.
As an intern, you’ll be an essential part of the CID team and have a fun time while gaining valuable knowledge and work experience in the entertainment industry.
Internships are for college credit only.
Must be available at least 3-5 days a week.
Interested? Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org* and complete the CID Entertainment internship application linked below.
» Internship Application
*Please note, inquiries WITHOUT a cover letter will not be considered. This is your opportunity to tell us about yourself and why you would make a good addition to our team!
More Career Opportunities »