Position: Ticketing Coordinator (Philadelphia)
Reports to: Director of Ticketing
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Assist with event ticketing from the point of advancing ticket builds to submitting final will call lists and/or the customer check-in process.
DETAILED DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitate ticket builds and on-sales with ticketing outlets and box office representatives.
- Assist with the oversight of the CID sales process from inventory procurement through event settlement.
- Advance and manage inventory for reserved seats and/or general admission for events and festivals.
- Review ticket sales and inventory allotments on a daily basis.
- Prepare and manage a weekly comprehensive ticketing reporting system.
- Prepare event will call lists and check-in materials for on-site staff.
- Cultivate positive business relationships with CID clients, ticketing vendors, and on-site event contacts.
- Define all program staff required and work with staffing coordinator to hire them.
- Assist with on-site ticketing when needed.
- Minimum of 2 years ticketing experience.
- Experience with Ticketmaster, Front Gate Tickets and/or Music Today ticketing systems – a plus.
- Mathematical competency.
- Enjoy performing a wide variety of tasks and ability to multi-task.
- Technical Skills
- Moderate computer skills / Mac and Windows proficient.
- MS Office Suite.
- Google Mail/Google Apps.
- Filemaker familiarity a plus.
- Interpersonal skills
- High level of energy, enthusiasm, and strong customer service and relationship orientation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of associates within the organization.
Who is CID Entertainment?
CID Entertainment is the preeminent festival and tour VIP and travel package provider in North America. We super-serve core fans, bringing them together to experience their favorite live experiences. This strengthens the fan community, builds clients' brands, and drives incremental profit with minimal hassle to the event producers. Clients include many major domestic and international artists and festival promoters.
We are a group of passionate and dedicated hard workers that do whatever it takes to bring the best experience to our guests at every event. We are music fans, former tour managers, ticketing experts, customer service specialists, production gurus and much more. Our wide range of experience both in front of and behind the stage give us the knowledge we need to anticipate the needs and desires of our guests and the ability to deliver top-notch service.
Clients include: Coachella, Kenny Chesney, Muse, Lollapalooza, George Strait, Austin Food & Wine Festival, Gentlemen of the Road, Victoria Justice, Bonnaroo, Tim McGraw, Yo Gabba Gabba, Kings of Leon, Metallica, Austin City Limits.
To apply, email cover letter and resume with the subject "Ticketing Coordinator (Philadelphia)" to: email@example.com.
More Career Opportunities »