July 31–August 3, 2014 • Bowmanville, ON
So you’ve got your ticket to Boots and Hearts Music Festival, but now you’re looking for a place to stay? Whether it’s a luxurious king suite or a modest dorm room, we’ve got a comfy bed with your name on it. Click on the Hotel boxes below or scroll down the page to check out the options. If you have any questions regarding Hotel Packages, feel free to call (888) 805-8930 M-F, 10am – 6pm EST and speak with a travel specialist at CID Entertainment, The Official Travel Partner of Boots and Hearts.
Travel Packages include:
|Shuttle transportation all weekend between the hotel and festival site.
- Three (3) or Four (4) Nights depending on the hotel property (Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- Can accommodate two (2), four (4) or six (6) people, depending on hotel property
- All travel packages include one room
- Hotel Packages DO NOT include Admission to Boots and Hearts
- Shuttle transportation all weekend between the hotel and festival site
- Shuttles will run from 11AM – 60 min after the headliner
- Shuttle times are subject to change
- Minimum age to purchase all travel packages is 18+
- Tickets and shuttle passes will be picked up at the hotel upon check in
- A credit or debit card will be required at check in*
*This credit or debit card will be used to pay for any incidental charges or damages to the room. (This does not need to be the same card used to purchase your package.)
Questions? Please feel free to reach out to the CID Guest Services team via email or call 1.888.805.8930.Ajax • Hilton Garden Inn Oshawa • Comfort Inn Whitby • Quality Suites Cobourg • Best Western Plus Oshawa • Quality Hotel Oshawa • Travelodge Bowmanville • Holiday Inn Express Cobourg • Comfort Inn Peterborough • Motel 6 Durham • Best Western Plus Peterborough • Fleming College (6 People) Oshawa • Durham College FAQ