Q: Does BUKU have a minimum age?
A: BUKU is 18+* and all guests must provide ID when entering the festival.
*You must be at least 21 years old to participate in the open bar.
Q: As a VIP guest, will I have access to all GA areas?
A: Yes! You will be able to access any area of the festival that General Admission guests are permitted to access.
Q: How will I check-in for the program?
A: All VIP and TOO BUKU VIP guests will check-in and receive credentials at the festival site. As it gets closer to the event, the purchaser will receive an informational email with all of the event details including the times and locations for all VIP activities, as well as a detailed overview of the check-in process. Please be sure to bring valid photo identification!
Q: I will not have the credit card that was used to purchase my ticket/package. What do I need to do to be able to pick up my tickets?
A: If the package was placed under your name, we ask that you please bring your confirmation emails as well as your identification. If your order is under another will call name we ask that you please contact CID Entertainment Guest Services for assistance. You can email guest services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-805-8930.
Q: What is the S.S. BUKU?
A: As a VIP, you will have access to the S.S. Buku, a 3-level New Orleans-style riverboat docked on the Mississippi River along the festival grounds. It features views of the main stage and festival grounds, exclusive VIP-only performances, an OPEN bar for patrons 21 years +, and many more awesome perks.
Q: What are the differences between the BUKU VIP Experience and the TOO BUKU VIP experience?
A: As a TOO BUKU VIP, you have access to all BUKU VIP amenities, as well as:
- Access to the BUKU BUTLER service, an army of concierge available at all times to hand-deliver festival food and drinks to wherever you are within the festival grounds *
- Private CLUB TOO BUKU section on the S.S. BUKU featuring:
- Elevated area of S.S. BUKU top deck with views of main stage
- Comfortable lounge-style seating
- Complimentary bottle service **
- Access to the artist/staff-only Grand Oaks Mansion with exclusive bar
- Access to a licensed TOO BUKU massage therapist
- One (1) commemorative TOO BUKU VIP laminate and lanyard
- One (1) numbered print of a Young & Sick behind-the-scenes “rough sketch” (new for 2016!)
- One (1) TOO BUKU Grub Pass good for one (1) item of your choice from participating BUKU food vendors (new for 2016!)
- Guest-listed to one (1) BUKU 2016 after-party of your choice ***
* You will receive instructions on how to use the BUKU BUTLER service from CID prior to, or upon your arrival at, the festival.
** Available for groups of four (4) or more. Everyone in a group must be 21+ in order for that group to participate in bottle service. One (1) complimentary bottle or one (1)12-pack of beer per group. You will receive instructions on how to reserve your group from CID prior to, or upon arrival at, the festival.
*** You must inform CID of your choice at least two (2) weeks prior to the festival.
Q: The people coming with me may be arriving late. How would they get their tickets, merchandise, etc.?
A: The original purchaser will pick up everyone’s passes and merchandise, and should distribute accordingly. We advise everyone to arrive together.
Q: I purchased a package as a gift, but I will not be in attendance. How can they pick up their tickets on my behalf?
A: Please have the purchaser contact Guest Services at 888-805-8930 to issue a name change to a person or family member attending at least one week prior to show date.
Q: What if I change my mind and don’t want my package?
A: All packages are non-refundable. Please refer to the Purchase Policy for complete details.
Q: Am I going to have an amazing time?