- Round trip shuttle ticket to and from the festival all three days.
- Shuttle departs from the Brooklyn Bowl in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
- Shuttles will be running continuously throughout the day.
- Shuttles run from 11:30AM-4:30PM inbound and begin returning to Brooklyn at 8:30PM.
- This ticket DOES NOT include admission to the festival.
Governor’s Ball Shuttle
Q: Is there a minimum age to purchase a shuttle pass?
A: Nope! The shuttle passes do not have a minimum age.
Q: Is there a limit on the number of passes that can be purchased at once?
A: There is a limit of 6 passes.
Q: If I purchased a one-day shuttle pass, where is the shuttle location in Williamsburg, Brooklyn?
A: As of right now, the exact location is still being finalized. Once the information has been finalized, we will notify everyone via email as it gets closer to the festival.
Q: Is there a shuttle schedule?
A: The shuttles run from 11:30AM-4:30PM inbound and begin returning to Brooklyn at 8:30PM. Due to potential festival traffic, there is not a set schedule. Please take this into account and allow enough travel time. The shuttles will be running as fast as possible to get everyone to the festival in no time!
Q: What if I change my mind and don’t want my package?
Q: Am I going to have an amazing time?