By far the most spacious way to experience the Lockn’ Music Festival – onboard an immaculate tour bus! Each bus fits up to 10 people and allows for the ultimate festival accommodations. It does not get any better than this! Full bus details can be seen below, or feel free to reach out to CID Entertainment for any other questions.FAQ
Accommodates up to 10 guests
- Private tour bus with accommodations for six (6), eight (8) or ten (10) people
- Comfortable sleeping in your own private bunks
- Air-conditioned front and rear lounges inside the bus to unwind, featuring plush couches, flat screen televisions, stereo system, DVD players and more
- Mini-kitchen with fridge, microwave, sink, pantry and built-in ice storage
- Private bathroom *does not necessarily include shower
- Storage space for all of your gear
- Buses are lockable and will be located in a premium, secure campground
- Access to executive showers and restrooms in campground
* Must be purchased with 6, 8 or 10 VIP tickets to Lockn’
Bus upgrades may be available at a later date for an additional cost.
Lockn' 2014 Deluxe Tour Bus Rental
Purchase VIP Tickets (w/Bus Option)
Tour Bus Rental
Q: Is there a minimum age to rent a tour bus?
A: There is not a minimum age for this package. People of all ages can participate in the tour bus experience!
Q: How do I get to my assigned tour bus for the weekend?
A: Upon entry, we will have a designated check-in area where you will be directed to your assigned tour bus. With the purchase of a tour bus rental, you will be permitted to have two cars parked in close proximity to your bus. When you arrive, you will be able to unload belongings from your vehicles at your bus, and then proceed to the parking area.
Q: Do I need to purchase a separate parking pass for the bus?
A: Nope, parking is included in this rental package!
Q: Can I drive the bus?
A: The tour bus will already be waiting for you in the stationed parking lot! Unfortunately guests are not permitted to drive the tour bus.
Q: Is bedding provided?
A: The bunks on the tour bus come with bedding but please feel free to bring items of your own.
Q: The people attending the festival with me may be arriving late. How can they check-in and gain access to our tour bus?
A: Since this package allows just two cars parked near the bus, we advise everyone arrive at check-in all at once so that the whole group can be directed to the assigned tour bus.
Q: I purchased packages for my family, but I will not be in attendance. Can they check-in and pick up the bus on my behalf?
A: Please have the purchaser contact Guest Services at 888-805-8930 to issue a name change to a person or family member attending at least one week prior to the festival.
Q: What if I change my mind and don’t want my package?
Q: Am I going to have an amazing time?