CID COLORADO OPERATIONS INTERN – JOB DESCRIPTION
Position: CID Colorado Operations Intern
Location: Denver, CO
Compensation: Hourly minimum wage
Length of Internship: May 2019 – August 2019
The CID Colorado Operations intern will work with the touring and festival teams on different elements of event planning, coordination and execution. This includes, but is not limited to, assisting on-site at touring/festival events, conducting research for upcoming projects and contacting venues and vendors to help prepare for various VIP programs.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Support the Operations team with detailed research on upcoming and potential projects
- Contact venue personnel to advance space for VIP programs
- Contact vendors to help source merchandise, food, lodging, etc.
- Prepare detailed event amenity sheets to share with guests
- Participate in on-site event operations to help with set up, execution and breakdown
- Join weekly department meetings and assist taking minutes
- Assist with daily office and administrative tasks
- Must be available 3-4 days a week
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks with strong attention to detail
- Ability to exercise creativity and take initiative
- Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment
- Must have a high level of energy, be a self-starter
- Must possess strong computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Apps)
- Must be a creative thinker
- Ability to deal with all levels of associates within the organization
WHY WORK AT CID ENTERTAINMENT?
We are a group of passionate and dedicated hard workers that do whatever it takes to bring the best experience to our guests at every event. We are music fans, innovators, former tour managers, ticketing experts, customer service specialists, production gurus and much more. Our wide range of experience both in front of and behind the stage give us knowledge to anticipate the needs and desires of our guests and the ability to deliver top-notch service.
CID Colorado is a localized extension of CID’s services custom-fit for the Rocky Mountain region. CID Colorado is headquartered in Denver, CO allowing for easy access to sites across the Front Range and the Mountains.
Are you ready to put your passion to good use and join this energetic team? To apply, email cover letter and resume with the subject “CID Colorado Operations Intern” to: firstname.lastname@example.org.