FINANCE INTERN – JOB DESCRIPTION
Position: Finance Intern
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Compensation: Hourly minimum wage
Length of Internship: January 2019 – May 2019
Finance interns will work closely with the finance departments to prepare for upcoming events and post-event settlements. This team will look to the intern to help critically analyze tickets sales. This is a very detail oriented position.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Assist in the management of Bi-Weekly Local Staffing Invoicing
- Offer support in various processes related to cross-departmental standardization
- Update forecasts as needed for various programs
- Support the finance and operations teams code receipts so expenses are accurately allocated
- Assist in maintaining accurate payment schedules and necessary paperwork to ensure payments are made on time
- Must be available 2-3 days a week
- Must have a strong background in Finance and/or Accounting
- Must possess strong computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Apps)
- Specifically familiar with Excel
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a high level of energy, be a self-starter
- Ability to exercise creativity and take initiative
- Ability to deal with all levels of associates within the organization
- Knowledge with QuickBooks & Certify a bonus
WHY WORK AT CID ENTERTAINMENT?
We are a group of passionate and dedicated hard workers that do whatever it takes to bring the best experience to our guests at every event. We are music fans, innovators, former tour managers, ticketing experts, customer service specialists, production gurus and much more. Our wide range of experience both in front of and behind the stage give us knowledge to anticipate the needs and desires of our guests and the ability to deliver top-notch service. We partner with many major domestic and international artists and festival promoters, including Kenny Chesney, Muse, Josh Groban, George Strait, Kendrick Lamar, Dead and Co, Phish, Coachella, Bonnaroo and more.
Are you ready to put your passion to good use and join this energetic team? To apply, email cover letter and resume with the subject “Finance Intern” to: email@example.com.