Position: Guest Services Associate – Full Time
Reports to: Guest Services Director
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Start Date: ASAP
CID Entertainment is a premier VIP, travel package, and shuttle service provider for major music festivals and touring artists. Guest Services Associates must be friendly and professional individuals to support our Operations and Management teams by providing guests with exceptional customer service before, during and after all events. Candidate should be organized, articulate, self-motivated and able to work as part of a team.
- Position requires excellent customer service and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Field customer inquiries, concerns, and requests via phone, email, and chat in a professional and timely manner
- Properly log all correspondence and guest issues in Zendesk CRM software
- Be comfortable interfacing with various computer software and resources (Information databases, MailChimp, Filemaker, Zendesk, and program website)
- Attention to detail, organization, and critical thinking skills are a must
- Use judgment to escalate sensitive or special requests to Guest Services Manager or Project Lead
- Perform various outreach tasks as delegated by Guest Services Director, Manager, or Project Lead, including but not limited to unopened info emails, program/package updates or payment declines
- Properly log and/or escalate special requests as needed, i.e. hotel room type, name transfers, ADA accommodations
- Provide timely and appropriate confirmation or update correspondence after all customer interactions
- Log and respond to voicemails
- Keep informed of all program details by website/FAQ familiarity and internal resources to be able to answer customer’s general questions and concerns
- Assist with shipment fulfillment
- 2+ years experience in customer service or client facing roles
- Must be flexible with working hours, able to work weekends, evenings and sometimes holidays
- Provide general assistance to the Guest Services Manager as needed
CID Entertainment, founded in 2007, is the preeminent festival and tour VIP and travel package provider in North America. We super-serve core fans, bringing them together to experience their favorite live events and in return, our programs strengthen the fan community, build our partners’ brands and drive incremental profit. Clients include: Metallica, Luke Bryan, Muse, George Strait, The Killers, Phish, Above & Beyond, Coachella, Bonnaroo, Desert Trip, Panorama, New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival and Stagecoach.
In 2015, we launched CID Presents, a series of destination concert events at a luxury beachfront resort in Mexico. A division of CID Entertainment, CID Presents seamlessly integrates concert and travel logistics into unparalleled music experiences where everyone is a VIP. These once-in-a-lifetime productions include Luke Bryan’s Crash My Playa, Phish: Riviera Maya, Los Muertos con Queso and Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds Riviera Maya.
We are a group of passionate and dedicated hard workers that do whatever it takes to bring the best experience to our guests at every event. We are music fans, former tour managers, ticketing experts, customer service specialists, production gurus and much more. Our wide range of experience both in front of and behind the stage give us the knowledge we need to anticipate the needs and desires of our guests and the ability to deliver top-notch service.
To apply, email cover letter and resume with the subject “Guest Services Associate” to: email@example.com.