GUEST SERVICES INTERN – JOB DESCRIPTION
Position: Guest Services Intern
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Compensation: Hourly minimum wage
Length of Internship: May 2019 – August/September 2019
Guest Services interns will work with the Guest Services team on various elements of guest communication. This includes, but is not limited to, fielding guest inquiries, collecting pre-event information (i.e. merchandise sizes, arrival times), evaluating and disseminating post-event feedback, and assisting with event materials.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Assist Guest Services team with various project related tasks
- Schedule, send, and review post-event survey campaigns
- Review and update project FAQ’s for website and internal use
- Transcribe voicemails to expedite response time
- Collect pre-event guest information via survey analysis or phone outreach (i.e. shirt sizes, arrival times)
- Participate in on-site, event operations to help with set up, day-of operations, guest services, and breakdown as needed.
- Assist with daily office and administrative tasks
- Must be available 3 days a week
- Positive attitude and strong customer services skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks with strong attention to detail
- Ability to exercise creativity and take initiative
- Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment
- Must have a high level of energy, be a self-starter
- Must possess strong computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Apps)
- Must be a creative thinker
- Ability to deal with all levels of associates within the organization
We are a group of passionate and dedicated hard workers that do whatever it takes to bring the best experience to our guests at every event. We are music fans, innovators, former tour managers, ticketing experts, customer service specialists, production gurus and much more. Our wide range of experience both in front of and behind the stage give us knowledge to anticipate the needs and desires of our guests and the ability to deliver top-notch service. We partner with many major domestic and international artists and festival promoters, including Kenny Chesney, Muse, Josh Groban, George Strait, Kendrick Lamar, Dead and Co, Phish, Coachella, Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza and more.
Are you ready to put your passion to good use and join this energetic team? To apply, email cover letter and resume with the subject “Guest Services Intern” to: email@example.com.