CID ENTERTAINMENT- JOB DESCRIPTION
Position: Ticketing Manager
Reports to: Director of Ticketing
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Manage all aspects of ticketing process internally as well as collaborate externally with box offices, ticketing platforms, and partners to ensure a flawless ticketing experience for all shows and events
DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ultimately responsible for making sure that all CID ticketing operations are managed in a timely, accurate, and professional manner
- Support Director of Ticketing on special projects and develop/improve the department’s processes, systems, policies and staff.
- Work directly with artist management and/or artist agent after program is confirmed as main point of contact for all ticketing related details
- Explore, select and maintain the best possible ticketing platform that suits each project.
- Maintain clear and transparent communication with all company departments as well as answer any ticketing questions from our partners, venues, and/or ticketing outlets
- Facilitate ticket builds by submitting ticketing related details in an organized format
- Execute ticket advance to collect and review seat locations based on offering, package language, and programmed pricing from box office/ticketing outlets to confirm all has been set up correctly prior to on-sale
- Work with other team members to track rolling on-sales for ongoing programs and communicate changes that are confirmed during advance process
- Oversee ticket sales and manage inventory to adjust as needed based on availability or demand to maximize sales
- Work with hotels team to manage travel package inventory based on hotel drop dates, payment declines, staffing needs
- Confirm and organize financial related information so that it is easily available to Ticketing Coordinators and/or Finance by way of ticketing advance document
- Ensure project managers have access to appropriate ticketing platform for any given project.
- Perform link checks and review ticketing pages at time of pre-sale/on sale. If there are any errors, work with box office or ticketing outlet so that all is listed correctly
- Collect ticket counts on pre-sale/on-sale day to distribute to CID teams and management on given program
- Collect weekly ticket counts for all active programs to update in CID system and deliver weekly ticketing report to partners
- Update CID website to reflect when tour dates or packages have sold out or no longer on-sale
- Responsible for payments and/or settlement of VIP related sales where settlement does not take place automatically through standard processes with Finance team
- Assist guest services with purchase issues, guest issues, ADA requests, and refund requests
- Provide support to on-site team with any ticketing issues during event
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year)
- 2+ Years of ticketing / box office experience preferred
- Familiarity with AXS, Ticketmaster and other ticketing platforms is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Impeccable attention to detail and organization
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
On Location Experiences, a leader in premium experiential hospitality business, establishing a new industry standard to serve iconic rights holders with extensive experience in ticketing, curated hospitality, live event production and travel management in the worlds of sports and entertainment. On Location is a partner to over 150 rights holders including the NFL, NCAA, the PGA of America and the United States Tennis Association and provides unrivaled official access for both corporate clients and fans looking for immersive experiences at marquee events including the Super Bowl, Pro Bowl, NFL Draft, NCAA Final Four, PGA of America events, numerous College Football Bowl Games and the Tennis Majors. On Location through CID Entertainment & Future Beat also partner with numerous artists and music festivals across genres, including Imagine Dragons, Metallica, Luke Bryan’s Crash My Playa, Electric Daisy Carnival, Migos, Post Malone, Iron Maiden, and J. Cole.
On Location’s operations include: Anthony Travel, CID Entertainment, Future Beat, Kreate, PrimeSport, and Steve Furgal’s International Tennis Tours.
On Location Experiences is a privately held Company, owned by RedBird Capital Partners, Bruin Sports Capital, 32 Equity (the entity oversees the NFL’s venture capital initiatives), and the Carlyle Group.
To apply, email cover letter and resume with the subject “Ticketing Manager” to: email@example.com