CID ENTERTAINMENT – JOB DESCRIPTION
Position: Marketing Internship
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Length of Internship: January 2019 – May 2019
Compensation: Hourly minimum wage
Marketing interns will work closely with the Activation and Marketing Department to track partner integration. This includes, but is not limited to, researching current partners’ digital platforms, cross-checking integration with CID’s event pages and partners’ websites, researching and analyzing social media content, as well as participating in and contributing to brainstorming sessions for creative ways to promote CID’s partners’ festivals, tours, and events. These departments will look to the intern for their knowledge and in-depth analysis of pop culture and technology trends as well as an understanding of live music and events.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Analyze and present research to various departments within the company
- Inform and educate management on the latest marketing trends in music, sports, technology and related fields
- Assist Activation and Marketing team members with various project related tasks
- Regularly contribute to the company’s social media content calendar
- Proof website content for accuracy and implement updates
- Participate in and document company brainstorms
- Participate in and document meetings including written meeting minutes
- Must be a creative thinker that is available to give 4 days a week in our fast-paced working environment, and brings enthusiasm, energy, and initiative to the team.
- Proficient written and oral communication skills, as well as excellent organizational and time management skills, are a must
- Working knowledge of the Google Drive suite, WordPress, MailChimp, and Asana or comparable project management platform are a plus
- Ability to interact with all levels of associates within the organization
- Knowledgeable of the latest trends in pop culture, social media, and technology
WHY WORK AT CID ENTERTAINMENT?
We are a group of passionate and dedicated hard workers that do whatever it takes to bring the best experience to our guests at every event. We are music fans, innovators, former tour managers, ticketing experts, customer service specialists, production gurus and much more. Our wide range of experience both in front of and behind the stage give us knowledge to anticipate the needs and desires of our guests and the ability to deliver top-notch service. We partner with many major domestic and international artists and festival promoters, including Luke Bryan, Muse, Josh Groban, George Strait, Kings of Leon, The Lumineers, Dead and Company, Phish, Coachella, Bonnaroo, and more.
Are you ready to put your passion to good use and join this energetic team? To apply, email cover letter and resume with the subject “Marketing Intern” to: firstname.lastname@example.org.