CID ENTERTAINMENT – JOB DESCRIPTION
Position: Operations Intern
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Compensation: Hourly minimum wage
Length of Internship: January 2020 – June 2020
Operations interns will work with the touring and festival teams on different elements of event planning, coordination and execution. This position primarily consists of in-office administrative support. Including, but not limited to; conducting research for upcoming projects, contacting venues and vendors to help prepare for various VIP programs, logistics support, and administrative document creation & management.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Support the Operations team with detailed administrative support
- Contact venue personnel to advance space for VIP programs
- Contact vendors to help source merchandise, food, lodging, etc.
- Join weekly department meetings and assist taking minutes
- Assist with daily office tasks
- Must be available 4-5 days a week
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks with strong attention to detail
- Ability to exercise creativity and take initiative
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a high level of energy, be a self-starter
- Must possess strong computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Apps)
- Must be a creative thinker
- Ability to deal with all levels of associates within the organization
To apply, email cover letter and resume with the subject “Operations Intern” to email@example.com.