CID ENTERTAINMENT – JOB DESCRIPTION
Position: Operations/Inventory Intern
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Compensation: Hourly minimum wage
The Operations/Inventory intern will work with the operations team on different elements of event planning, coordination and execution with a focus on inventory management, shipping and learning how to be an event Runner. Additional responsibilities will include assisting on-site at touring events, conducting research for upcoming projects and contacting venues and vendors to help prepare for various VIP programs.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Point person for operations-related shipments and deliveries
- Receive freight shipments, and prepare freight for shipping
- Manage inventory using tracking software
- Manage a cash float for running duties
- Support the operations team with detailed research on upcoming and potential projects
- Contact venue personnel to advance space for VIP programs
- Contact vendors to help source merchandise, food, lodging, etc.
- Participate in on-site event operations to help with set up, execution and breakdown
- Join weekly department meetings and assist taking minutes
- Assist with daily office and administrative tasks
- Must be available 4-5 days a week
- Must be able to handle physical labor
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks with strong attention to detail
- Ability to exercise creativity and take initiative
- Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment
- Must have a high level of energy, be a self-starter
- Must possess strong computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Apps)
- Must be a creative thinker
- Ability to deal with all levels of associates within the organization
WHY WORK AT CID ENTERTAINMENT?
We are a group of passionate and dedicated hard workers that do whatever it takes to bring the best experience to our guests at every event. We are music fans, innovators, former tour managers, ticketing experts, customer service specialists, production gurus and much more. Our wide range of experience both in front of and behind the stage give us knowledge to anticipate the needs and desires of our guests and the ability to deliver top-notch service. We partner with many major domestic and international artists and festival promoters, including Kenny Chesney, Muse, Josh Groban, George Strait, Kendrick Lamar, Dead and Co, Phish, Coachella, Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza and more.
Are you ready to put your passion to good use and join this energetic team? To apply, email cover letter and resume with the subject “Operations/Inventory Intern” to: firstname.lastname@example.org.