BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERN – JOB DESCRIPTION
Position: Business Development Intern
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Compensation: Hourly minimum wage
Length of Internship: January 2019 – May 2019
The Business Development intern will work closely with the Business Development team and Executives to prepare for acquiring new business. This includes, but is not limited to, collecting information on prospective partners by utilizing various web tools and resources, as well as participating in and contributing to brainstorming sessions for major festivals and tours. These departments will look to the intern for their knowledge and in-depth analysis of pop culture and technology trends as well as an understanding of live music and events.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Compile information on potential artists, festivals, and events
- Analyze and present research to various departments within the company
- Inform and educate management on the latest music and technology trends
- Assist Account Executives and Business Development Directors with various project related tasks
- Review website content for accuracy and updates
- Participate in company brainstorms
- Assist CEO with various research projects
- Participate in and document meetings including written meeting minutes
- Must be available 3-4 days a week
- Must be a creative thinker
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks with strong attention to detail
- Must have a high level of energy, be a self-starter
- Ability to exercise creativity and take initiative
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess strong computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Apps)
- Ability to deal with all levels of associates within the organization
- Knowledgeable of the latest trends in pop culture, social media, and technology
WHY WORK AT CID ENTERTAINMENT?
We are a group of passionate and dedicated hard workers that do whatever it takes to bring the best experience to our guests at every event. We are music fans, innovators, former tour managers, ticketing experts, customer service specialists, production gurus and much more. Our wide range of experience both in front of and behind the stage give us knowledge to anticipate the needs and desires of our guests and the ability to deliver top-notch service. We partner with many major domestic and international artists and festival promoters, including Kenny Chesney, Muse, Josh Groban, George Strait, Kendrick Lamar, Dead and Co, Phish, Coachella, Bonnaroo and more.
Are you ready to put your passion to good use and join this energetic team? To apply, email cover letter and resume with the subject “Business Development Intern” to: email@example.com.