Position: Touring Operations Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Touring Operations
Office Location: Philadelphia, PA
The Touring Operations Coordinator will assist Project Managers and Event Managers in executing all aspects of CID events and tours assigned to them from start to finish, as well as coordinating internal/external resources to ensure flawless execution and excellent guest experience.
This is an entry level role and Operations Coordinators report to the Director of Touring Operations working year-round primarily from the CID office in Philadelphia. Operations Coordinators will often be required to travel in order to be on location to assist program operations.
- Act as Touring Operations Coordinator for any projects assigned by the Director of Touring Operations.
- Follow CID’s Operations guidelines in order to execute any given project.
- Using CID Pro, maintain an up-to-date account of the status of all project related tasks assigned to the Operations Coordinator for all related projects.
- Ensure that all operational details including timing, schedules, logistics, etc. are all clearly planned, documented and communicated in advance (“advanced”) with all appropriate partners, venues, and vendors.
- Assist Project Managers in following program budgets and financial forecasts throughout the life of a project.
- Oversee payment of all vendors and staff by following proper procedural guidelines with the CID finance department.
- Coordinate all staff required to facilitate a project and work with staffing department to ensure that all needed staff are hired.
- Work with the Project Manager during the settlement process to ensure quick settlement delivery and final payment.
- Review post-event reports for all projects in order to document project activities and archive information that will be useful to make future projects easier and better.
- Participate in weekly operational calls to support programs that are ongoing out on the road.
- Assist Director of Touring Operations with weekly administrative tasks and program quality assurance.
- Work towards consistency and excellence within projects.
- Continually strive to develop and enhance all projects in order to deliver the highest possible level of service to our guests and partners.
- Additional duties as instructed by the Director of Touring Operations or the VP of Operations.
- Candidate must have some touring/live event production experience and a college degree is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well as a member of a team and meet specified deadlines.
- Knowledge of Google mail, sheets and docs; ability to learn Asana and other business software.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time and includes nights and weekend travel.
CID Entertainment, founded in 2007, is the preeminent festival and tour VIP and travel package provider in North America. We super-serve core fans, bringing them together to experience their favorite live events and in return, our programs strengthen the fan community, build our partners’ brands and drive incremental profit. Clients include: Metallica, Luke Bryan, Muse, George Strait, The Killers, Phish, Above & Beyond, Coachella, Bonnaroo, Desert Trip, Panorama, New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival and Stagecoach.
In 2015, we launched CID Presents, a series of destination concert events at a luxury beachfront resort in Mexico. A division of CID Entertainment, CID Presents seamlessly integrates concert and travel logistics into unparalleled music experiences where everyone is a VIP. These once-in-a-lifetime productions include Luke Bryan’s Crash My Playa, Phish: Riviera Maya, Los Muertos con Queso and Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds Riviera Maya.
We are a group of passionate and dedicated hard workers that do whatever it takes to bring the best experience to our guests at every event. We are music fans, former tour managers, ticketing experts, customer service specialists, production gurus and much more. Our wide range of experience both in front of and behind the stage give us the knowledge we need to anticipate the needs and desires of our guests and the ability to deliver top-notch service.
To apply, email cover letter and resume with the subject “Touring Operations Coordinator” to: email@example.com.